Music Monday 3/11

7:32 AM


     We lost a precious hour this weekend so let's make this one count. 






     This is a song from one of my friend's favorite bands, Tiger's Jaw. I have fond memories of driving up and down South Florida doing a bunch of kid shit and listening to this. This song always puts me in a good mood. Dedicated to your current flame.





     A great song from back in the day. Well, more like five years ago, which still feels like forever ago... This gem is about leaving behind sunshine and southern comfort to visit a love in New York. So beautiful, and gets me excited for my trip!




A bouncy/synthy remix to a song we all know and love. There is a link to download the song in the description... you're going to want to.


From left: Charli, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Vita
     AKA: The theme song for you and your 'ride or die'. Seriously, Murder Inc never gets old. I was obsessed with *anything* they released and always hoped they always made the top spot on the 106th and Park countdown. This was one of my first experiences of a female rapper and I'm glad it was. This chick goes hard. Make sure to watch the whole video for this one.





     These are lyrics I'd love to repeat to someone or have someone repeat to me. It's just beautiful. 



     A high-energy song from an internet kid. I like it.



"We don't gotta work it out,"
     There is too much to say about this this awesome band from LA. This piano, sax, and tambourine-heavy jam will have you singing into your flat iron-turned-mic by the end of the week. They kick ass.

-coopie


You Might Also Like

0 comments