Mid-Week Triple P

8:22 AM


This is probably the weirdest mix this website has seen.



I am going to be late for my first day of class because I really wanted to get this out.

Enjoy.










What was I supposed to say 
in that moment?
That... that I was longing for your kiss?
That I lie awake at night thinking 
about the only arms I wanted to be wrapped in?
That when I finally closed my eyes
and my mind waltzed 
into my unconscious realm
I am haunted
by the most beautiful images
of your eyes
looking into mine,
staring past my glass eye treatments and
deep down to my core,
where underneath,
molten lava cooks and heats up,
waiting to erupt
like Vesuvious?

I couldn't.
So instead
I smiled with no teeth at all and
tried to figure you out
with my eyes closed.

I'll never do this again.

-Coopie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments