March Madness

9:08 AM

     It's been a hot minute since I have posted, I know.
Right meow I am smack in the middle of my semester in school and I have been trying to kick ass, so that is why. In the meantime, I have been thinking of ways to expand this little blog into a cute little destination. 

Some ideas coming soon:


  • Weekly playlists that will give your ear drums a nice massage
  • Ask Coopie: An advice column by yours truly
  • Netflix Movie Picks
I started this on another blog I have and decided to move it onto this one...
  • CJ's rants
  • A section about cool people doing cool stuff... 
...Like Trill Miley.
  • And more rad stuff!
     Please bare with me as I try to be a model student this semester and keep checking back! I will have a DIY tutorial coming your way sooner that you think.

ONE MORE THING:

     This month, I am featured as the Girl in the Spotlight on an amazing site called New Girl Hollywood. NGH is committed to showcasing and empowering female artists from all four corners of the world and I am honored to be the March Girl. Both sites are run by an amazing and beautiful-hearted woman named Tabatha. Didn't expect to be getting recognition for this but I am glad I am able to meet new people and spread art and ideas. It makes me want to work so much harder! Thanks to Tabatha, who saw something in me.

Check out the page here.

'Like' New Girl Hollywood and Girl in the Spotlight on Facebook! And any female artists, no matter what you do, from singing to writing to glass blowing, if you want to be featured or want to connect with other women, hit up Tabatha on the pages! Such an amazing woman and so kind! And don't give up! <3

This post was so much longer than I had thought it would be. Might as well leave you with a song! Enjoy! :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments