Music Monday - Taurean Edition

6:43 AM

Since I can't stop thinking about my 21st birthday (May 19), this week's playlist is dedicated to those born under the sign of the Bull!

Taurus 
(April 20 - May 20)

 "Taureans are never happier than when putting physical form to their concept of harmony and beauty. So you will find many involved in the creative arts, or demonstrating creativity in practical pursuits..."
-Skyscript Horoscopes

Chris Brown (May 5, 1989)

This is forever be my favorite song from
Breezy.

Billy Joel (May 9, 1989)

Enjoy the performance before the performance... and the sick piano things he does before the  performance.


Kelly Clarkson (April 24, 1982)

A lot of Kelly Clarkson song will never get old to me. This is one of them.



Janet Jackson (May 16, 1966)

Takes me back to the summer before 4th grade... such a feel-good song :3


Stevie Wonder (May 13, 1950)

Motown is in the buildin'! I dance around to this on my vinyl pretty much everyday. 


Patrick Stump of Fall of Boy (April 27, 1984) 

Okay, don't hate me for choosing this particular song, but really, when was the last time you've heard it?!
Okay, you're welcomed!

Bob Seger (May 16, 1945)

The lyrics were true then... even truer now.
  
...Aren't you wishing you were a Bull?

-Coopie 

You Might Also Like

0 comments