Happiness Hit Her Like a Train on a Track

12:46 PM


     This morning while shopping in Target, I flipped open this month's issue of Nylon (with Paramore's Hayley Williams on the cover) and saw a picture I made and sent in a couple of months ago. I literally started crying.

     I don't talk about my life too much (otherwise you'd die of boredom), but I wanted to share this with you for inspiration to never give up. This has been a dream of mine since I started reading Nylon years ago, but because of self-doubt, I never went through with it. 
     If you want something bad enough, go after it. Don't give up and don't let anyone stand in your way, especially the negative voices in your head. 

     You can do this. I believe in you.


Having my art featured in Nylon has been on my bucket list.


     If you are a female artist, of ANY form - from makeup artist, gardener, to lion trainer - check out
  New Girl Hollywood. It's a great destination where you can support and connect with other female artists worldwide. With the motivation from the women on the site and the creator, Tabatha, I have been inspired to stay focused on keeping my dreams alive, and  for that, I thank them. 

     I won't give up, and neither should you. Stay Focused. Be strong. You will make it.

-coopie

You Might Also Like

0 comments