Lost in Yonkers

5:10 AM

July 6, 2013
Yonkers, New York


     I spent the day how I spend most of my days - alone. I appreciate this time. There is no one to bother me except my own thoughts, but in a city like this, it is easy to get distracted... to get your mind off of shit. The streets are lined with mom-and-pop shops galore and people from all walks of life, standing around, waiting... for something. Every corner is a different smell, different vibe. It is a rough town, but in a way, I still feel safe. I came home with all of my shopping finds and enjoyed an amazing corner-store beef patty and my Strawberry Margarita Budweiser. After that, I went ahead and bleached my hair because, fuck it.

     It is now Friday morning. It is raining, and I am getting ready to leave the house. 

Today is day 1/3 of The Governors Ball. See you there?











You Might Also Like

0 comments