Governors Ball Playlist

3:08 PM

     Right now on Randall's Island, stages are being set up. Sound checks are are in action. Food vendors are getting their shit together, and merch tables are getting checked in.
I am in Yonkers, sitting in my uncle's weird computer room and sipping on a Blue Moon for breakfast. After months of patiently waiting, I am finally in New York, and The Governors Ball is two days away! 

     I will be documenting my experience at the festival and my NY trip here on the blog, and through my InstaGram (@coopie4pres) and Vine (Claudine Julien) feeds. Join me!!!

     If you are also going be attending the show or any of the parties or if you are in the NY area and want to chill, hit me up!


*THIS PLAYLIST IS DEDICATED TO* 
*WHAT WILL BE THE BEST THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS OF MY SUMMER*

Ambling Alps - Yeasayer 

Peace, Love, and I'll catch you at the Ball <3

-Coopie

   

You Might Also Like

0 comments