Pop Up BDL @ The Swap Shop 4/20 !

8:52 AM

     Sooo, a couple of weeks ago, I had my first Pop Up Shop for my little online store, BDL. People were able to come out and spend 4/20 with me, shopping vintage picks, unique sunnies, and a bunch of other cool shit! 

     My cousin, Melissa, came out with her camera to capture the moment. Although it was super-hot, the day was loads of fun! I hope to do it again, and often! Special thanks to everyone who came out and showed support! <3


All Smiles :)
Haggling at it's finest.
"You get a deal, you get a deal, and you, Sir! You get a deal, too!"

Kevin bought cutesy stuff for the gals in his life.
(Can we take a moment and look at his farmer's tan?!)
My old friend, Jazmin (right of me), (IG@supernovajazz) came through and came with her friend, Dahlia, (IG@bowdowntoyourmajesty) who traded me sunglasses for an awesome floral crown that she made herself! 
Free handmade headbands were offered to anyone who came with beer or a  guitar!
Yueng-ling was gratefully delivered by Naiara and Tyler!
Some of the rad stuff that was on sale. The prices were low  af!
A display for sunglasses I made by upcycling my old Glamour Kills t-shirt and a broken headboard. 
I'm going to be doing a DIY tutorial on how to spice up drab furniture, using this headboard as an example!

Until then, take care of yourself and others!
-Coopie


You Might Also Like

0 comments