"Snaggy Strangers"

4:40 PM


    HAPPY NEW YEAR! 



 Okay so.

     Airbnb and Talenthouse are teaming up with artists to make the world a friendlier place, one person at at a time, with their campaign, "One Less Stranger." For my submission, I put together clips from my NC trip, and used music made my Snaggy Brother, Will (he's the guy in the side mirror in the last clip).




    " Everyone seen in this video was a stranger to me at the beginning of the summer, and that changed with a smile and a "hello." The kindness of these 'strangers' have taken me a very long way, and now I consider them my friends. I am now back home, spreading the kindness that was shown to me throughout my town.

How far would I go to make one less stranger?

     As far as going out into the unknown, with no expectations, and just being a friend.
"Love Beginning" by Will Prendiville "

Stay lovely.
xo,
C

You Might Also Like

0 comments