The Simple Life

11:42 AM

     So... I quit my job, dropped out of college, and moved out of the city.

     I am currently living out my dreams on a beautiful land nestled in the mountains, where kind, creative souls gather, and the days are long.
      Speaking of long days.. there's actually going to be a Solstice Festival here at the farm I'm doing an art residency at. There will be live music, open mic, Solstice dancing, drum circles, laughs, new friendships, casual networking, ETCETERUHH. Sooo, if you're in the North Carolina area and would like to attend, shoot me an email so I can send you the deets.. we'd love to have you and your friends!

gotta climb shit to get to the best books here
went on my first camping trip
handpicked remedies
Blue Ridge Mountains
the house on stress-free hill
on of the installations in my room
inhale, exhale
this cat looks like my bb Millau ;(
hike hike hikeee

You Might Also Like

0 comments