A Mix For Bri

12:04 AM

 A few months ago, I was hit with the very upsetting news that one of my best friends passed away. Today is the first day that I've tried to sit down and try to put into words what I have been going through.  

   
      I won't say too much, but I will say this: the legacy that Brianna Lawn left is one that will not easily be forgotten. I was unsuspectingly taught the true meaning of love by a 5'6" beauty with a handful of tattoos and zero fucks. She also taught me how to live by my own rules and without fear, and for this, I am forever grateful.

    I can't help but to think about that one Chuck Palahniuk quote that goes: "(...) The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." Brianna taught me so much about life and I will pass that torch along by spreading love and kindness, being generous, educating myself, staying true, and celebrating life everyday that I can. I urge you all to do the same. The world would be a better place if we all did our part to make it one. Simply smiling at a stranger WILL change the course of their whole life. Join the movement.






You're the shit, Bri. I'm so fucking appreciative for the impact you've made on my life.
<3
Stay True, Babe.




   

You Might Also Like

0 comments