Music Monday and some updates

9:42 AM


     First of all, can I be the first to gush about the new MySpace?!
I just opened my account this morning and I'm already in love. Tom, my firstborn son is going to you.
     Music Mondays will now be playlists that I create on MySpace, and I will be linking them. Makes life so much easier! While you're there, go ahead and connect with or, add me! The new MySpace is all about showcasing your music and art and all that cool shit, so, I will be uploading so much more of my photographs and art on there, as well as my Flickr.
     As you may have noticed, I've spent the weekend making changes to the blog. The new header is an example of my photography, and I can't wait to share more with you all. 
     Last thing - you can now follow LYM+DIY through Bloglovin. Show me some love ya'll! <3

Enough talking tho...




You Might Also Like

0 comments